STUDIO APARTMENT DECORATING IDEAS - STUDIO APARTMENT
STUDIO APARTMENT DECORATING IDEAS - DECORATING A DINNER TABLE.
Studio Apartment Decorating Ideas
- An apartment containing one main room
- an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
- A studio apartment, also known as a studio flat (UK), efficiency apartment or bachelor/bachelorette style apartment, is a self-contained, small apartment, which combines living room, bedroom and kitchenette into a single unit, barring a bathroom.
- A small rental dwelling unit which combines living and bedroom spaces into one room (and, sometimes, kitchen space as well).
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- An opinion or belief
Chicago high-rise studio apartment - Bedroom (sleeping alcove)
This was our Chicago studio apartment's sleeping alcove - tiny, but very cozy up on the 45th floor. The headboard is a garden gate from Lowe's, the bedding is from Target and throw pillows were made by a friend. We hung the $10 mirror sideways just for fun and filled the Ikea shelves with books and momentos with lots of color. The red velvet drapes on the picture window and behind the shelving unit warm the space and were fashioned from yards of Wal-mart fabric at $2.00/yard. It took three yards for each panel and there was no need to hem them - we clipped them with rings at the top to slide onto curtain rods and let the panels puddle on the floor. Very inexpensive, but luxurious!
Lady Waiting in her Studio Apartment
I started taking pics of Lady in Waiting in my new Welcome Home Studio apartment created by the fabulous Maryann Roy today, but started running out of light. I am loving this set and Ms. Zarr does too, so I hope to take more pics tomorrow...
modern holiday decor
banquet decorations ideas
1980's themed party decorations
asian decorating ideas
west indies style decorating
interior wall decor
how to decorate a bathroom
dorm door decorating
galley kitchen decorating ideas